PRIVACY POLICY
隱私政策
INTRODUCTION
簡介
New Zealand Mini Tours and Travel (we, us, our) complies with the New Zealand Privacy Act 2020 (the Act) when dealing with personal information. Personal information is information about an identifiable individual (a natural person).
紐西蘭小眾旅遊(以下簡稱「我們」)在處理個人資料時將會遵守紐西蘭《私隱法 2020》(以下簡稱「該法案」)。個人資料是指關於可識別個人(自然人)的資訊。
This policy sets out how we will collect, use, disclose and protect your personal information.
本政策旨在說明我們如何收集、使用、披露和保護您的個人資訊。
This policy does not limit or exclude any of your rights under the Act. If you wish to seek further information on the Act, see www.privacy.org.nz.
本政策並不限制或排除您在《私隱法》下所享有的任何權利。如果您希望瞭解更多有關該法的信息,請參閱 www.privacy.org.nz。
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
政策變更
We may change this policy by uploading a revised policy onto the website. The change will apply from the date that we upload the revised policy.
我們或許會不時上傳修訂版至本網站來取代現有政策。該變更將自我們上傳修訂政策的日期起生效。
This policy was last updated on 30 May 2024.
本政策最後更新日期為2024年5月30日。
WHO DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM
我們向誰收集您的個人資訊
We collect personal information about you from:
我們會向以下人員收集您的個人資訊:
-
you, when you provide that personal information to us, including via the website and any related service, through any registration or subscription process, through any contact with us (e.g. telephone call or email), or when you buy or use our services and products
您,當您向我們提供個人資訊時,包括通過本網站和任何相關服務、通過任何註冊或訂閱程序、通過任何與我們的聯繫(例如電話或電子郵件)或當您購買或使用我們的服務和產品時,我們會從您那裡收集您的個人資訊。 -
third parties where you have authorised this or the information is publicly available.
第三方,在您已經授權或該資訊已經公開的情況下,收集您的個人資訊。
If possible, we will collect personal information from you directly.
盡可能的話,我們會直接從您那裡收集個人資訊。
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
我們如何使用您的個人資訊?
We will use your personal information:
我們會使用您的個人資訊:
-
to provide services and products to you
向您提供服務和產品 -
to market our services and products to you, including contacting you electronically (e.g. by text or email for this purpose)
向您推銷我們的服務和產品,包括通過電子方式與您聯繫(例如短信或電子郵件) -
to improve the services and products that we provide to you
改善我們向您提供的服務和產品 -
to bill you and to collect money that you owe us, including authorising and processing credit card transactions
向您開發票,收取欠款,包括授權和處理信用卡交易 -
to respond to communications from you, including a complaint
回覆您的通訊,包括您的投訴 -
to conduct research and statistical analysis (on an anonymised basis)
進行研究和統計分析(以匿名方式進行) -
to protect and/or enforce our legal rights and interests, including defending any claim
保護和/或執行我們的法律權利和利益,包括辯護任何索賠 -
for any other purpose authorised by you or the Act.
根據您或該法案授權的任何其他目的。
DISCLOSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
披露您的個人資訊
We may disclose your personal information to:
我們可能會向以下方面披露您的個人資訊:
-
another company within our group
我們集團內的其他公司 -
any third party business that provides services and products to you through us.
通過我們向您提供服務和產品的任何第三方企業。 -
any business that supports our services and products, including any person that hosts or maintains any underlying IT system or data centre that we use to provide the website or other services and products
任何支援我們服務和產品的企業,包括任何寄存或維護我們網站或其他服務和產品的基礎資訊科技系統或數據中心的人員。 -
other third parties (for anonymised statistical information)
其他第三方(用於匿名統計) -
a person who can require us to supply your personal information (e.g. a regulatory authority)
可以要求我們提供您個人資訊的人(例如監管機構) -
any other person authorised by the Act or another law (e.g. a law enforcement agency)
任何該法案或其他法律授權的其他人(例如執法部門) -
any other person authorised by you.
由您授權的任何其他人。
A business that supports our services and products may be located outside New Zealand. This may mean your personal information is held and processed outside New Zealand.
支援我們服務和產品的企業可能處於紐西蘭境外。這意味著您的個人資訊可能被保存在紐西蘭境外和紐西蘭境外處理。
We may transfer your information in the case of a sale, merger, consolidation, liquidation, reorganisation or acquisition.
在出售、合併、整併、清算、重組或被收購的情況下,我們可能會轉移您的信息。
PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
保護您的個人資訊
We will take reasonable steps to keep your personal information safe from loss, unauthorised activity, or other misuse.
我們會採取合理的措施,保障您的個人資訊不會遺失、未經授權地使用或其他濫用情況發生。
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
存取和更正您的個人資訊
Subject to certain grounds for refusal set out in the Act, you have the right to access your readily retrievable personal information that we hold and to request a correction to your personal information. Before you exercise this right, we will need evidence to confirm that you are the individual to whom the personal information relates.
除了在該法案所訂的特定拒絕存取限制外,您有權存取我們所持有可輕易檢索的個人資訊,並要求更正您的個人資訊。在行使此權利之前,我們需要您提供證據以確認您是擁有該個人資訊的人。